On this week’s episode: Lenny Murphy, is joined by Rogayeh Tabrizi, Ph.D., behavioral economist, Founder & CEO of Idea + Follow, and certainly one of this 12 months’s GreenBook Future Listing Honorees for an unimaginable dialogue round multi-disciplinary groups and leveraging them to create modern approaches to frequent points inside insights.
Take a deep dive and uncover how these groups are inherently arrange for fulfillment by using their distinctive skills to problem one another with radically totally different viewpoints and skillsets. On this dialogue, Dr. Tabrizi additionally outlines the significance of leveraging interconnected knowledge to create actionable customer-centric methods for insights groups to provide extra priceless contributions that impression each the highest and backside traces.
In This Episode We’ll Discover:
- Learn how to break knowledge silos
- Learn how to Enhance effectivity by way of interconnected knowledge
- Learn how to construct an surroundings that is conducive to creativity and innovation
- The distinctive composition of profitable analysis groups and the way to construct them
Hyperlinks From The Present:
- GreenBook –> https://greenbook.captivate.fm/snep8
- Lenny Murphy –> https://greenbook.captivate.fm/lennysnep8
- Rogayeh Tabrizi, PhD –> https://greenbook.captivate.fm/rogayehsnep8
- Idea + Follow –> https://greenbook.captivate.fm/tapsnep8
Many due to Emily Fullmer, for producing and modifying this episode, and to Zappi, for sponsoring this podcast.