Having a generic gross sales funnel will not be sufficient – you want one which has been confirmed to work for companies identical to yours.
That’s why in the present day we’re going to introduce you to what we imagine to be the best gross sales funnel of all of them:
The Worth Ladder.
We can even share the highest 5 variations of it in order that you would decide the one which makes essentially the most sense in your present state of affairs.
Able to develop your online business sooner than you ever thought doable?
The Worth Ladder Gross sales Funnel
We imagine that the best approach to promote something on-line is the Worth Ladder gross sales funnel.
It was created by our co-founder Russell Brunson who then used it to take ClickFunnels from zero to $10M+ in annual income in only one yr (it’s at $100M+ now!).
This gross sales funnel has 4 levels:
- Bait. You supply the potential buyer your lead magnet (a freebie) in change for his or her electronic mail deal with.
- Frontend. You supply the potential buyer your least costly and least useful services or products.
- Center. You supply the shopper a costlier and extra useful services or products.
- Backend. You supply the shopper your most costly and most precious services or products.
Ideally, you additionally supply a continuity program of some kind, that means, a subscription product that generates recurring income.
We additionally suggest including downsells, upsells, and cross-sells to your core affords so as to maximize your income.
The rationale why this gross sales funnel works so properly is that it permits you to:
- Begin the connection with that individual by providing free worth.
- Nurture that relationship by persevering with to supply free worth by way of electronic mail.
- Construct belief by offering progressively extra paid worth at every stage.
Right here’s how Russell explains it:
The High 5 Variations of the Worth Ladder Gross sales Funnel
Now let’s check out the 5 hottest variations of the Worth Ladder gross sales funnel:
Squeeze Web page Funnel
A squeeze web page funnel appears like this:
Web page 1: A squeeze web page.
Web page 2: A thanks web page.
A squeeze web page is a fundamental touchdown web page that has these three key components:
- A headline that conveys what your free supply is all about.
- An electronic mail opt-in kind the place the potential buyer can kind of their electronic mail deal with. It could actually both be displayed instantly or proven as soon as they click on the call-to-action button.
- A call-to-action button that encourages the potential buyer to get the lead magnet.
Normally, squeeze pages additionally function further components similar to a subheadline, additional copy, related photographs, and so on.
Right here’s an instance of a easy, but high-converting squeeze web page that we’re utilizing to advertise certainly one of our lead magnets:
And right here’s the thanks web page:
A squeeze web page funnel is essentially the most fundamental variation of the Worth Ladder gross sales funnel, in order that’s what you must begin with you probably have by no means constructed a gross sales funnel earlier than.
And don’t fear, with ClickFunnels software program, you’ll be able to construct a squeeze web page funnel in only a few minutes.
Reverse Squeeze Web page Funnel
A reverse squeeze web page funnel additionally appears like this:
Web page 1: A squeeze web page.
Web page 2: A thanks web page.
So what’s the distinction between the common squeeze web page funnel and the reverse squeeze web page funnel, then?
- An everyday squeeze web page funnel retains the free worth behind the opt-in wall.
- A reverse squeeze web page funnel offers some free worth proper there on the squeeze web page itself after which asks for the potential buyer’s electronic mail deal with in change for extra free worth.
Usually, the squeeze web page within the reverse squeeze web page funnel contains a free video that the potential buyer can watch instantly with out having to opt-in.
You then ask for his or her electronic mail deal with in change for a lead magnet that’s associated to the free video that they’ve simply watched.
Probably the most easy choice is to create a video collection, enable the potential buyer to look at the primary video with out opting in, then use the remainder of the movies as a lead magnet.
If you’re a calisthenics coach, you’ll be able to create a video collection that teaches fundamental calisthenic abilities, then use it as your lead magnet.
Let’s say your video collection teaches these abilities:
- Hanging leg raises.
- Pistol squats.
You’ll be able to function an introduction video in your squeeze web page the place you clarify why freshmen must grasp these three workouts, then supply the potential buyer these three video tutorials in change for his or her electronic mail deal with.
Another choice is to share your story within the squeeze web page video, then use a related useful resource as a lead magnet.
You probably have misplaced weight and now wish to assist different folks do the identical, you’ll be able to share your weight reduction journey in your squeeze web page video.
Then supply the potential buyer a 30-day meal plan in change for his or her electronic mail deal with.
Be aware that the reverse squeeze web page funnel will seemingly have a decrease potential customer-to-lead conversion price than the common squeeze web page funnel.
Nonetheless, that’s not essentially a foul factor, for the reason that reverse squeeze web page funnel will seemingly additionally herald increased high quality leads.
A survey funnel is a funnel that permits you to direct completely different folks to completely different gross sales funnels from a single place to begin.
It appears like this:
Web page 1: A survey.
Web page 2: A squeeze web page based mostly on the survey outcomes.
Web page 3: A thanks web page based mostly on the survey outcomes.
We suggest this survey construction:
- Self-identifying query (basic). Ask them who they’re.
- Self-identifying query (subject-based). Ask them in regards to the state of affairs they’re in.
- Self-declared stage of ability. Ask them what’s their ability stage.
- Self-declared greatest problem. Ask them what they’re fighting.
- Educate and make clear. Ask them what they’re fighting on a private stage.
- Random curiosity-based query. Ask them one thing that you’re curious to study them.
The primary query is known as the “bucket query” as a result of it determines which gross sales funnel that individual will likely be directed to.
Survey funnels are an incredible answer for companies that serve a number of distinct buyer segments that require completely different gross sales messaging.
Product Launch Funnel
A product launch funnel is a gross sales funnel designed particularly for product launches (duh!).
It was created by the entrepreneur Jeff Walker who got here up with the “sideways gross sales web page” concept:
As an alternative of making an excellent lengthy gross sales web page that takes ages to scroll by way of you’ll be able to break it up into a number of pages that current the identical info in a extra digestible format.
Right here’s what the product launch funnel appears like:
Web page 1: A squeeze web page.
Web page 2: Video #1.
Web page 3: Video #2.
Web page 4: Video #3.
Web page 5: Video #4.
Web page 7: A product order web page.
Web page 8: An order affirmation web page.
We suggest structuring the video sequence like this:
- Video #1: Place your self as an authority, clarify how this similar alternative modified your life, and present the potential buyer how your product will make their life higher. Then carry up objections that the potential buyer might need and promise to reply them within the subsequent video.
- Video #2: Reply the commonest objections. Present social proof by sharing case research of earlier clients. Then foreshadow the subsequent video.
- Video #3: Categorical how excited you might be that the potential buyer has made it this far. Then take a step again, clarify the massive image and assist them visualize what your product can do for them. Then foreshadow the subsequent video.
- Video #4: Open the doorways. It’s time to make your supply out there to potential clients. This web page ought to have a “Purchase” button beneath the video that can take them to the product order kind.
You need to area out these movies – ship one day by day or each different day.
Don’t make all of them out there instantly as a result of that might beat the entire goal of the product launch funnel.
Evidently, this video sequence requires being good on digital camera, so if you’re digital camera shy, this strategy will not be going to be just right for you.
In that case, we advise utilizing emails as a substitute of movies, although which means that you’ll want to shorten the funnel to only three pages:
Web page 1: A squeeze web page.
Web page 2: A product order web page.
Web page 3: An order affirmation web page.
So as a substitute of sending the potential buyer emails with hyperlinks to the movies, you construct up the thrill about your product by way of electronic mail collection as a substitute.
And if you wish to be taught extra about writing persuasive emails you may get a free copy of “Copywriting Secrets and techniques”.
A webinar funnel is a gross sales funnel the place you utilize a webinar as your lead magnet.
Right here’s what it appears like:
Web page 1: A webinar registration web page.
Web page 2: A thanks web page.
Web page 3: A webinar web page.
Web page 4: A product order web page.
This gross sales funnel holds a particular place in our hearts as a result of that’s what Russell used to get ClickFunnels off the bottom throughout our first yr in enterprise.
He would purpose to do 5-7 webinars every week however typically he would find yourself doing 2-3 webinars a day. Fairly loopy however it labored!
Listed here are a number of tips about the best way to create a high-converting webinar funnel:
- Present a variety of free worth. The phrase “webinar” is brief for “net seminar”. It must be an academic occasion the place you train potential clients one thing useful. So don’t deal with it as a 45-minute gross sales pitch in your product. Be sure that even the attendees that resolve to not buy no matter it’s that you’re promoting go away feeling that they’ve discovered one thing.
- Use a confirmed script to transition into your gross sales pitch. Going out of your presentation to a gross sales pitch can really feel awkward. However it doesn’t should be. Merely use this script:
- “So now I’d wish to give you guys one thing that I’m actually enthusiastic about. It’s one thing that I feel goes to vary tons of lives and companies for the higher. However I don’t wish to do it with out your permission. Should you guys wish to be taught extra about [PRODUCT/SERVICE] then simply kind “Sure” within the chat bar.”
- in case you adopted the primary tip and offered a variety of free worth, the attendees will virtually definitely wish to hear what you need to say.
- And in case nobody varieties “sure” within the chat, it can save you the state of affairs with this script:
- “Okay. Nicely, I don’t wish to take up an excessive amount of of your time. However I actually suppose that is going to be a game-changer for you. Is it okay if I simply spend 10 minutes displaying you this supply I put collectively?”
- Ought to the worst occur and nobody varieties “sure” even after your second try and get folks to comply with the pitch, merely thank everybody for his or her time and finish the webinar.
- That’s tremendous awkward.
- However the larger downside is that there should be one thing incorrect together with your presentation as a result of this isn’t regular.
- So in case your webinar falls flat, you might want to work out what went incorrect, then return to the drafting board and give you one thing higher.
- Be aware: These scripts solely work for dwell webinars the place attendees can react to what you might be saying.
- Observe up! Russell, who is a good salesman, would usually convert between 20% and 30% of webinar attendees into paying clients. And that’s an incredible conversion price!
However even in case you get that conversion price between 70% and 80% of your webinar attendees will go away with out shopping for your product. And you realize what? That’s okay.
Now that you’ve their electronic mail addresses, you’ll be able to proceed nurturing these relationships by offering free worth by way of electronic mail.
That method, if these persons are ever able to spend money on an answer to an issue that your product addresses, you’ll be the primary person who involves their minds.
So don’t simply finish your webinar and go away it at that. Be sure to comply with up!
Additionally, if you wish to be taught extra about rising your on-line enterprise by way of webinar funnels, take a look at the “Good Webinar Secrets and techniques” the place Russell shares a confirmed framework for that:
Russell’s High 7 Funnel Hacks
Listed here are Russell’s prime seven funnel hacks that may aid you enhance your conversion charges, income, and revenue:
- Add extra curiosity to your squeeze web page headlines. You wish to present simply sufficient info to pique the potential buyer’s curiosity in order that they’d really feel compelled to take a look at your lead magnet. However don’t give all the pieces away in your headline – in case you present an excessive amount of info, they’ll suppose that they have already got all of it discovered and transfer on.
- Have a lead magnet. All gross sales funnels that we’ve mentioned on this article embrace a lead magnet so we hope that you just already perceive the significance of providing a freebie in change for the potential buyer’s electronic mail deal with. However you’d be stunned what number of companies on the market are lacking this important ingredient of a profitable gross sales funnel.
- Construct your gross sales pages for optimum conversions. Your gross sales web page ought to begin with an attraction to emotion, adopted by an attraction to logic, adopted by an attraction to worry (implement the precept of shortage). All three components have to be current, in that order, for optimum conversions.
- Add an order kind bump. A bump supply is a suggestion that you just current to the potential buyer after they put of their bank card info however earlier than they finalize the acquisition. It must be priced inside an impulse purchase vary and wish no clarification. For instance, if you’re promoting a guide, you’ll be able to add an audiobook bump supply.
- Maintain the shopping for loop open to determine hyper-active consumers. One of the best time to current a possible buyer with a suggestion is when they’re already within the course of of shopping for. So when somebody decides to purchase your product, you wish to maintain providing them upsells till they finalize the acquisition. Don’t finish the shopping for loop your self, allow them to finish it as a substitute.
- Create an “supply wall” to ascend consumers up your Worth Ladder. This is likely to be stunning however typically folks simply wish to maintain purchasing so they begin searching the Web for one thing else to purchase. Why lose that visitors when you would direct it to your different affords as a substitute? An “supply wall” is a web page that presents a catalog of your numerous affords in order that the shopper may proceed exploring your product line.
- Add a webinar to the thanks web page to extend gross sales. When a possible buyer subscribes to your electronic mail record to get your lead magnet, use the thanks web page to ask them to attend a free webinar. Then pitch them your product on the finish of that occasion.
Try this video the place Russell goes by way of these hacks one after the other and offers examples for every of them:
Need Russell To Present You How To Construct Your First Gross sales Funnel?
Let’s maintain it actual:
Constructing a gross sales funnel from scratch can look like a frightening job.
That’s why we created our 5-Day Problem the place Russell walks you thru it step-by-step.
You’ll discover ways to:
- Generate limitless leads.
- Create your first lead magnet.
- Construct your first gross sales funnel.
- Create a easy 6-email follow-up sequence.
- And launch your funnel!
…in simply 5 days.
So don’t hesitate.